1. Follow this REGISTRATION LINK: SUMMER COURSE OFFERINGS AND PROGRAM REGISTRATION LINK
2. You will be directed to the BLDC online registration page.
Important to Note:
Even though you will see Session: 12 FALL 2014-2015 on the top of the registration page, you are registering for the summer sessions. (Summer classes are included in our 2014-2015 dance season in our computer system.)
Please refer to the times listed in this document, as the class times are not included on the registration page. They will all be shown as 12:00 pm-12:00 pm.
3. Fill in the registration forms and select the class(es) you would like your dancer to join. Complete all the fields (even the ones that are not marked "required"). It is important for us to have your correct contact information on file as well as current emergency contact number.
* If you are registering two or more students, you should enter them under the same account name.
4. Submit the form when you have completed your class selections.
Confirming Your Registration
* BLDC will check your submission and process your request if all of the information is present and the class has availability. If there is an issue with any of the classes you have selected, we will notify you via email. The registration requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
* A follow-up email will be sent from BLDC after your registration is processed in our office.
* Please print and complete the required forms listed on your follow-up email. Your registration will be complete when these forms and payment is received.
* You will not be submitting a payment online. Payments must be dropped off or mailed to the studio to complete your dancer's registration. A statement of the amount due will be emailed to you.